The RNLI needed a last minute photograph to appear in one of their Lifeboat magazines. They supplied me with a selection of products and gave me a rough idea of they wanted. After sourcing a background and a few props I set about styling the shot and placing everything in, after a little while and a bit of swapping some products around I was finally happy.
All that was needed was to get the lighting correct and make sure I left some space for the RNLI to be able to place their text in and I could then send the image off for approval. I didn’t have long to wait before they approved the image, I then sent them the final hi-res image and another last minute job was done and dusted.
What you see here, is the final result.